New Legacy Enterprises (NLE) is now hiring for its 2024 Winter Internship Program. We are seeking assistants/interns to assist in daily operations for music booking, comedy booking, public speaking booking, talent management and event marketing. This is a great opportunity to gain experience while in school or if you are a recent graduate!
NLE began as a college thesis project at Full Sail University. The company is a parent company for Breakpoint Booking and WeAreMonsterEnt. Main offerings include talent booking, talent management, music distribution and talent services.
For more information visit https://withkoji.com/@newlegacyenterprises!
This will be our LARGEST class ever as we are looking to make around 12 to 15 hires for this program. The candidates will work directly with talent agents & managers to maintain daily operations as it pertains to the company’s calendar, bookings, marketing, event contracting (using booking software), lead research, databases, social media and more. Experience using Google Workspace is a plus.
This is a remote, work from home position that requires organization, passion, and DEPENDABLE people who are self-motivated, self-starters and QUICK learners. You must be tech savvy and have a firm grasp of email, texting, typing, Internet, spreadsheets, etc. This program will run from 1/10/24 – 5/1/24 (16 weeks).
Lead gathering, reporting, booking agency software, contract and deal drafting, note taking, calls, researching, typing, calls, meetings, attending live shows, website maintenance
Things to consider…
• Two (3) Mandatory weekly calls.
• Work from Home Environment (Laptop, Smart Phone, Internet), Google Workspace
• Weekly To Do List w/ Deadlines
• Be held accountable for your work
• 10-15 hours per week
• Real-life experience as a real-life agent assistant for comedy and music clients.
• Unpaid Internship with the Possibility of Pay of Commission-Based Pay
• Ideal Candidate: high energy, team-oriented, detail oriented, able to multitask and thrive doing so, collaborative, deep desire to learn entertainment or to be an agent.
A cover letter MUST accompany the resume. Tell us why you rather than someone else! Applications without a cover letter will not be considered.
COVER LETTERS AND RESUMES ARE TO BE EMAILED TO INFO@NEWLEGACYENTERPRISES.COM FOR CONSIDERATION. PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT US THROUGH ANOTHER MEDIUM.