New Legacy Enterprises (NLE) is now hiring for its 2023 Winter Internship Program. We are seeking assistants/interns to assist in daily operations for music booking, comedy booking, talent management and event marketing. This is a great opportunity to gain experience while in school or if you are a recent graduate!
New Legacy Enterprises (NLE) began as a college thesis project at Full Sail University. The company is a parent company for Breakpoint Booking and Monster Entertainment. Main offerings include talent booking, talent management, music distribution and talent services.
For more information visit withkoji.com/@newlegacyenterprises
We are looking to make around five to eight hires for this program. The candidates will work directly with talent agents & managers to maintain daily operations as it pertains to the company’s calendar, bookings, marketing, event contracting (using booking software), lead research, databases, social media and more. Experience using Google Workspace is a plus.
This is a remote, work from home position that requires organization, passion, and DEPENDABLE folks who are self-motivated, self-starters and QUICK learners. You must be tech savvy and have a firm grasp of email, texting, typing, Internet, spreadsheets, etc. This program will run from 1/18/23 – 5/10/23 (16 weeks).
Things to consider…
• Mandatory weekly one-hour long call. (currently WED 8pm est)
• Work from Home Environment (Laptop, Smart Phone, Internet)
• Weekly To Do List
• Be held accountable for your work
• 10-15 hours per week
• Real-life experience as a real-life agent assistant for comedy and music clients.
• Unpaid Internship with the Possibility of Pay
• Ideal Candidate: high energy, team-oriented, detail oriented, able to multitask and thrive doing so, collaborative, deep desire to learn entertainment.
A cover letter MUST accompany the resume. Tell us why you rather than someone else!
Applications without a cover letter will not be considered.
Breakpoint Booking www.breakpointbooking.com | Official Posting at www.internships.com/posting/65e4e1b0-d34e-495f-bff9-4472f0b3d523