Breakpoint Booking is currently seeking an intern/assistant to help out with daily operations. This would be perfect for college students, students seeking experience in the music industry or recent college or high school graduates seeking a music business internship.
The candidate will work directly with the agency owner and the agents to maintain daily operations as it pertains to the company calendar, bookings, marketing, event contracting (using Gigwell booking software), event booking, research, databases, social media and more. Experience using Google Workspaces a plus.
This is a remote, work from home position that requires organization, passion, and dependable folks who are self-motivated self-starters.
Things to consider…
- Mandatory weekly 1hr call along with other prompt weekly phone conferences.
- Work from Home Environment (Laptop, Smart Phone, Internet)
- Weekly To Do List
- 10-15 hours per week
- Real-life experience as a real-life booking agent booking comedy and music clients.
- Unpaid Internship with the Possibility of Pay
- Ideal Candidate: Motivated, Hungry, Loves Money, Can See Bigger Picture, Patient… able to handle the pressure of high energy, team-oriented environment, detail oriented, able to multitask and thrive doing so, collaborative, deep desire to be in the music industry, dreams of being an agent a PLUS.
A cover letter MUST accompany the resume. Tell us why you rather than someone else!
This is a great opportunity for folks who are looking to work in the music industry as a talent manager, talent agent, A&R, digital distribution rep or talent buyer. Ninety percent of our current agents started out as interns.